Friday, February 5, 2010

James!!!!

Hi! This is Lauren! Since my mom has pretty much given up on this whole Blogging thing...... here's hoping I'll be a bit more successful. Well, the baby is finally here! He is Babyzilla as I like to call him. At 22 inches and weighing a grand total of 8 pounds 14 ounces, he is definitely our biggest baby yet! Elizabeth has been having a difficult time adjusting to life with a little baby taking up so much of mom's time. She refuses to leave my mom's side for anything, especially to go to Primary. Hannah loves James and is not quite understanding the concept of "being soft with baby". Sarah is over joyed that we finally have a boy and is always willing to hold him. I am the one that is really into holding the baby. If ever there is a time that the baby isn't being held, it doesn't take me long at all to find out and grab him. Though neither me, nor Jake want to have anything to do with the the dippers, Jacob definitely has a soft spot for his long awaited brother.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

So glad you've taken over the posting. I was thinking about your mom recently and wondering if James had arrived. What exactly are dippers? Diapers?

Chelsea said...

Woo-hoo for baby James and I'm so glad you all love him and help your mom out soo much. Thanks for writing Lauren and keeping us up to date.

Unknown said...

Great job Lauren! Thanks for filling us all in with the happenings of your family!