Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lunch at the Crab Pot in Seattle 2-14-09

 

 

 

 
The tradition continues.  We have to eat at the Crab Pot whenever we have visitors from out of town.  (A good enough reason to come for a visit.)  I thought that the kids wouldn't be that excited since we had just eaten there the week before.  I was wrong, they still loved it.  I couldn't keep up with how fast Elizabeth wanted to eat.  She kept saying, "More Crab!".  What am I going to do with that girl?  
After the Crab pot we went to a store called the Ye Old Curiosity Shoppe.  It is a crazy store with exhibits like you would find at Ripley's Believe It or Not.  Lauren had been wanting to get Mexican Jumping Beans.  She brought her money so we couldn't put her off any longer.  We weren't so sure that we wanted seeds with bugs jumping inside then in our home, but they have proven to be lots of entertainment for us.  As I sit here typing I am watching and hearing them jump right next to me.  Lauren has named them all.  Maybe I'll let her have her own post to tell all about them.  She says that they are her pets and she talks to them as if they are going to do as she asks.  What am I going to do with THAT girl?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I ate at the Crab Pot (Bellevue one) for the first time a week ago. The only thing is that I don't like seafood. Elliott and I had gone for one of my friend's birthdays. We had chicken strips, which were great. I'm sure it's a lot better though when you're actually eating from the pile on the table.