Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who did it?

 


So, this morning as I was getting ready to take in my computer, which wouldn't start,  Hannah comes  into my room telling me that the label maker is broken.  (I had let her use the label maker because she is learning her letters and how to write some words.  She was having fun printing out  "mom", "love" and some other unknown words over and over again.  (See pictures above).  I didn't even mind that they were sticking them to the stools in the kitchen.)  She was very upset that the label maker was jammed.  She thought that it was ruined.  I asked her who broke the label maker.  With a straight face she said that Hannah had done it.  When I smiled at her she said, "At least I told the truth."  The label maker wasn't really broken forever as Hannah thought.  It was only jammed and was fixed in no time.  She then typed out "mom love" and gave it to me. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: